Customer Service Representative
- Cultivate and develop relationships with our customers, sales team and business units
- Respond accurately and timely to all customer enquires via email, phone and through our case system
- Process orders, sample requests and customer issues/complaints
- Support local sales account managers and manufacturing representatives
- Balances reactive & proactive activities and work to systematically improve the customer experience and ultimately will be measured on customer and sales satisfaction.
- Responding to 1-800 Customer Service phone line and Customer Care emails when assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: Articulate, courteous, professional and empathetic demeanor is required on all phone and email communication.
- Problem solver: Able to understand a customer issue quickly, find who can resolve the issue, work on a solution and continuously communicate with the customer during the process until resolved.
- Ability to plan, schedule and prioritize level of support based on customer needs and management direction
- Self-Motivated Individual: Need self-starters for this position that will be able to manage themselves and get the job done without constant management assistance.
- Multi Tasker: Able to handle multiple emails, phone requests and cases at the same time
- Organized: Able to demonstrate organizational skills especially for filing emails and tracking open issues.
- Excel skills and comfort learning new software programs
- Team player: Seeking positive people who want the entire team and company to succeed
- College Graduate