Port Huron, MI
- Complete engineering of all industrial battery manufacturing equipment, will be performed using Engineering design software: Solidworks
- Development of new machine designs and controls together with continuous improvement of features and functions of both new and existing industrial equipment.
- Generate project schedules and estimates, managing them with a sense of urgency and completeness
- Development of all electrical schematics, programs and control panel design for the battery manufacturing equipment.
- Communicate with local and remote manufacturing locations, to make sure that manufactured and purchased components and equipment are made to specification.
- Verify that information provided by the customer is complete and accurately communicated.
- In all cases, your job is to ensure that there is a seamless and error-free flow of information from engineering to our manufacturing group.
- Therefore, engineering knowledge, understanding of design intent, organizational skills, and strong communication ability is required.
- Experience designing and working with manufacturing equipment and components from both customers and suppliers.
- As an Electrical Engineer, you must have a good grasp of your engineering discipline as it relates to electro-mechanical product engineering, manufacture, and assembly.
- The Engineer often assists with building and debugging operations both on the assembly floor and customer locations.
- Supervisory or team lead experience desired.
- Travel to customer locations, both foreign and domestic, for installation and service is required.
- Experienced Engineering software user.
- Robotics and automation experience, a plus.