Maintenance Tech, IN
This position is responsible for keeping production equipment in good working order and the facility working at optimum levels. Must be a self starter, problem solver, and a team player.
Essential Job Functions:
- Self Starter
- Strong mechanical background. Electronics/electrical background is a plus.
- Must be flexible and able to work 1st and 2nd, 3rd shifts occasionally to cover vacations, absences, or training.
- Be comfortable taking direction on projects and completing them to the expectations of supervision, management.
- Be comfortable in a group setting or running a job with minimal supervision safely.
- Must be a good communicator and be in good physical condition (capable of lifting 50+ lbs.)
- Good attendance record and dependable worker
- Knowledge of refrigeration is a plus
Education: Minimum High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
A Technical Degree, Associates Degree, or Bachelors Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Prior work experience in maintenance or a related field
- Be comfortable safely working with and trouble shooting Three phase and single phase plant and equipment power.
- Excellent physical health is required. This type of work is physically demanding and requires lifting, bending, walking, standing, use of hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- Working temperatures vary from very cold to warm (Ex. From a 32° F cooler to a maintenance work area that can get to over 75° F).
- Ability to operate equipment
- Noise level is normally moderate
- Employee is regularly required to see, talk, and hear
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds