Position Summary: Responsible for implementing strategic marketing plan for North America. Stays abreast of changes in the market to best serve the objectives of the company and adjusts plans accordingly. Advise business and other groups on factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, manage outside resources, and collaborate with international associates.
- Actively manages weekly industry communications to key customers and partners
- Define distribution catalog marketing to ensure strong brand identity and product representation
- Ensures sales is supported with product information using the most accessible methods
- Manages execution of product promotion and product launch plans that achieve sales results and profitability objectives
- Assess competitor positions, product offerings, markets and performance
- Manage brand and channel positioning
- Conducts GAP Analysis- major initiatives to determine new business opportunities and evaluation of business and profitability potential.
- Uses sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Ensures that products are marketed in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and sales volume.
- Researches and develops pricing policies.
- Analyzes market research studies and applies findings.
- Formulates, directs and coordinates
- Bachelor’ s degree Marketing or related field. Master’ s degree preferred.
- 15+ years experience working for a major corporation known for consumer insights, market analytics, and/or predictive modeling.
- Product marketing experience
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a multiple business unit team.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing systems and processes
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Able to develop a market plan for major product lines from A to Z including next generation products.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- All other duties as assigned