Process Technician, Injection Mold
The role is required to maintain the control of processes in injection molding. The role also provides support to the execution of the production schedule including mold and color changes, setups, and startups for interior trim panels.
The Process Technician will be responsible for the following activities:
- Directing and monitoring the execution of the production schedule as well as performing mold and/or material changes as dictated by the schedule
- Performing process troubleshooting, part inspections and various other functions to insure part conformity and quality
- Verifying completion of inspections at startup of jobs and in-process inspections
- Monitoring and preparing support equipment i.E. Water circulators, mold temperature units, etc. As needed in the production area.
- 5-7 years injection molding
- Mold setting experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to adapt to change