Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, and managing candidate relationships while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process.
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System to track candidates while maintaining exceptional accuracy and consistent follow up on a regular basis with candidates.
- Professionally represents company and engages candidates in career opportunities.
- Updating job knowledge and recruiting trends by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional associations.
- Developing and executing strategic sourcing strategies aimed at generating consistent candidate flow to meet overall recruiting objectives.
- Building candidate pools for future requirements and needs.
- Building applicant sources by researching and contacting associations: Universities, media, job board candidates, Internet sites, social networking such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter, current database as well as other methods.
Tools & Benefits Provided
- Full support of management to achieve departmental goals
- Online web based applicant tracking system
- Ongoing training, including certification
- Business casual work environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for variable compensation based on performance
- Opportunities for virtual workplace.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong negotiation Skills
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback and maintain flexibility with changing business requirements.
- Demonstrate a wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, proficiency with online tools, personal organization, and the ability to function independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, while managing strategic alliances with the customer
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing strategies aimed at generating consistent candidate flow to meet overall recruiting objectives
- Demonstrate solid judgment, with the ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical information, articulate business requirements, build solutions, and operate with financial responsibility
- Proficient in the MS Office product suite
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to build loyalty and relationships with clients and candidates
- Ability to travel for business occasionally
- Familiarity with utilization of Social Media for recruitment purposes