Sales Manager (Inside Sales)
Responsibility and leadership for Inside Sales Acquire the Order process (ATO) in North America reporting to Senior Vice President of NA. Inside Sales (Customer Service) functions include multi-site operations oversight (domestic and international), development and execution of the commercial process. These processes include part quoting, order processing, entry, sales reporting, market analysis, data management, on time delivery and CRM Management. Key responsibility is leading the overall integration of inside sales function in NA including standardization of process, ERP interface, multi-product line support and performance metrics.
• Provide strategic and tactical support to multi-site customer service team
• Lead and develop ERP & CRM analytics and report generation
• Develop operating reports on quote activity, order realization, margin analysis, order entry
• Manage of all related activities supporting CRM solutions
• Analyze market needs, utilize sales metrics to help to define sales training needs, and help develop training plans and programs to continuously upgrade the customer service team
• Build and maintain strong rapport within the internal and external team leveraging relationships to solve strategic and tactical challenges
• Monitor department performance against key performance indicators and implement improvement strategies as required
• Lead Supply Chain Interface on Fulfill the Order process (FTO)
• Develop resource sizing and deployment strategies to ensure objectives and customer service effectiveness is achieved
• Provide subject matter expertise relative to technical aspects of commercial offerings
• Manage projects relative to commercial process improvements
• Serves both external and internal clients by focusing effort on meeting the client needs, understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust.
• Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Must be flexible and willing to work in areas and on problems that may not normally be part of the position but are required for the efficient operation of the business.
• Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
• Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Strong emphasis as a team player that thrives in a changing team environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) or comparable work experience in related field.
Experience: 5+ years management experience leading Inside Industrial Sales or similar organization. Industrial manufacturing experience is preferred.
Excellent PC application skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, power point and CRM understanding).
ERP interface & CRM experience.