Senior Human Resources Specialist
This position is responsible for facilitating resolution of employee relations issues to achieve world class employee culture and moral. The successful candidate will spend significant time on the production floor and be responsible for responding to employee issues quickly and effectively with the goal of maintaining high levels of employee engagement & morale.
- Resolves employee relations issues
- Respond to team member needs, issues such as harassment allegations, and any complaints in a timely manner.
- Responsible for positive employee relations initiatives
- Conduct investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendation for corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Apply good judgment, logic and company philosophy to situations to ensure consistency and fair treatment
- Coordinate various communications via email, posting on bulletin board and ENN.
- Track attendance points and send an updated attendance report to department Managers when corrective actions are needed
- Coordinate the Roundtable meeting schedule and notification
- Assist in processing unemployment claims
- Assist or coordinate in company sponsored events
- Assist or complete approvals for various company sponsored events and recommendations
- Develop, get approved and present Guidebook training
- Communicate with other sections of HR and the business to accomplish business plan.
Position Requirement and Qualifications
- 3+ year’ s job related experience preferred
- Must be willing to rotate to other shifts as needed /required
Software Skills Required
- Kronos (preferred)
- SAP (preferred)
- Position may require domestic or international travel
- Flexibility in working hours to include nights, weekends, and holidays as required.