Job Number: EB-2849435694
Summary: Responsible for assisting insurance clients through quality service standards, assuring performance of our underwriting representatives and other third-party service providers.
Duties and Functions
- Processing insurance endorsements, renewals and other incoming requests for additional information.
- Informing clients of policy changes required by our insurance carriers.
- Assisting the team in marketing of new/renewal business with emphasis on personal property/casualty products.
- Preparing and distributing underwriting notices, and cancellation requests to be signed.
- Managing clients’ issues directly through in-person, telephone and e-mail dialog and interaction with clients.
- Providing professional customer service to clients and the community.
- Possessing a strong commitment to integrity and ethical business practices.
- Demonstrating a commitment to profitability, productivity, and agency growth.
- Providing timely and reliable information to direct supervisor and manager on workflow related matters.
- Performing responsibilities in compliance with all laws and regulations including insurance industry regulations.
- Complying with all required insurance industry licensing and continuing education requirements and reporting.
- Completing responsibilities with minor supervision.
- Assisting with training and other functions as designated.
- Performing additional duties as assigned by management.
Education, Licenses and Certifications
Georgia Insurance License; Property and Casualty Bachelor’ s degree in Risk Management, Business or related field.
Experience and Industry Knowledge
Five or more years of related experience In-depth knowledge of property and casualty insurance lines of business and their regulatory guidelines.
Skills and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with Applied Systems Epic insurance agency management system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems with emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Agency in a positive way in dealing with clients, other employees and community.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex contract provisions.
- Ability to research and analyze problems independently including usage of online systems and paper documentation.
- Ability to plan, set priorities, multi-task, organize, implement, monitor, and adjust in a team focused environment.
- Strong analytical abilities and a detail-oriented personality.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and skills reflective of progression of positions of increasing responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the aptitude to develop business letters.
- Ability to self-check for accuracy.
- Superior customer service and organizational skills.