Job Number: EB-9099597032
Serves customer base and Outside Sales Partners by analyzing technical “ Request for Quote” requirements; and developing, formatting costing/margin data, technically written proposal and certain presentations such as drawing and layouts and marketing literature to implement customer solutions.
- Review request for quotation for clarification and definition.
- Review “ provided” customer specifications for scope of supply.
- Develop technical write-up.
- Design and/or drawing concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Review demo and/or testing results for implementation into proposal specifications.
- Acquire costing data for computing into margin pricing.
- Calculate selling price.
- Maintain proposal logs and files.
- Develop and implement standard proposals.
- Interface and coordinate with R & D to translate customer requirements.
- Technical assistance to the Sales Staff.
- Meet scheduled deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Relevant Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) in Engineering function preferred or Equivalent Work Experience
Experience: Four - ten years of relevant experience in Sales, Engineering or Proposal Group.
Computer Skills: Knowledgeable in Dynamics AX, Excel, Word, Power Point presentation and AutoCAD
Other Requirements: Blueprint reading and design calculations are a requirement. Competitive product knowledge a plus.
- Solidworks: 7 years
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: 5 years
- Blueprint Reading: 6 years
- Sales, Engineering or Proposal Group: 6 years
- Design Calculations: 6 years
- Autocad: 6 years