Job Number: EB-2071152489
Under the direction of the HR Manager administers the Benefits programs for all employees corporate and remote.
Essential Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Administers Benefits programs
- Reviews current benefits for effectiveness and appropriateness
- Maintains total compensation statements
- Ensure company is maximizing its use of the program towards employee satisfaction, attraction and retention
- Program performance analysis
- Manage new team member or terminating team member enrollment status
- Maintains a comprehensive communication / training program
- Manage qualifying life events along with communicating appropriate requirements
- Provide management training on benefits awareness
- Manage various LOA processes and adherence
- Ensure policies, procedures and practice meet with all Federal, State and Local requirements
- Accessible to employees as a SME on questions
- Interacts with Payroll and Team Relations on cost, effectiveness and design of programs
- Reports out on KPI
- Forecasts future needs or changes to program
- Maintain employee files and records related to benefits
- Creates approvals for related payments within SAP system
- Continuous improvement of program
- Other duties as assigned by the HR ManagerEducation
- High School/GED
- 4 Year Degree or comparable background of work related experience in human resources related discipline preferred
- Competency Requirements
- Communication: Works to insure respectful, timely, accurate and appropriate communication across all levels of the organization.
- Initiative: Identifies problems and takes action in light of this identification to address current or future problems. Proactively does things and does not simply think about future actions.
- Engagement: Engages team members in developing goals, executing plans and delivering results (output). Motivates team members through clear and consistent communication. Models adaptability. Uses collaboration and influence skills to achieve successful outcomes.
- Leads by Example: Sets a good example for peers to follow.
- Integrity: Performs in such a way as to inspire a high degree of trust and acceptance amongst co-workers across all departments
- Customer Service Orientation: Focuses efforts on discovering and meeting the customer’ s needs. Develops trust in all relationships internally and externally.
- Work Habits: Efficiently organizes and executes assignments. Demonstrates self-discipline and reliability.
- Analytical Skills / Problem Solving: Understands situations, problems, or issues by breaking them down into smaller pieces, or tracing the implications of a situation in a step by step way. Systematically organizes the parts of problems. Makes systematic comparisons of data or aspects, prioritizing, planning, and developing countermeasures.
- Flexibility / Adaptability: Adapts and works effectively in a variety of situations and with various individuals or groups. Seeks and appreciates opposing perspectives on issues. Adapts approach as the requirements of the situation change. Changes or easily accepts change in organization or job requirements.
- Works Safely: Strives for an accident-free workplace. Keeps safety at the “ heart” of everything done. Treats safety as a personal responsibility and sees oneself as being responsible for the safety of others.
- Team Work: Contributes meaningfully to work group efforts by offering new ideas for improvement. Demonstrates a cooperative manner in dealing with supervisors and other team members. Does his/her part toward group efforts.
- Mutual Respect and Support: Works cooperatively with others. Welcomes and takes advantage of opposing ideas and opinions. Is always respectful to others. 3 - 5 years job related experience preferredSoftware Skills Required
- Position Requirements and Qualifications