Job Number: EB-4753957169
The position will work closely with the CFO to develop, analyze & interpret accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance to budget and other measurements of fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
Analyze operating results and forecasts of the organization and prepare reports that outline its financial position in the areas of income, expenses and earnings.
Assist coordinate and direct the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
Institute & maintain other planning and control procedures.
Analyzes and reports variances.
Maintain accounting system and books and records.
Assist the CFO and the local management team with financial insight and transparency
- Support the CFO in achieving the objectives of the finance function.
- Establish appropriate processes to monitor the overall profitability of the equipment business, in particular project profitability, efficiency and absorption measures and root causes of problems.
- Provide support for the creation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Develop a full understanding of all aspects of the business in order to be able to deputies for the CFO
- US tax knowledge and interaction with auditors and other consultants
- Minimum 10 years of financial accounting experience with project costing experience
- Prior experience with heavy equipment manufacturing desire
- Hands-on approach and team player
- Accounting designation preferred, CGA, CMA, CA
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting principles; financial controls; income statements; balance sheets; cash flow; operating plans; budgets and projections
- Experience and familiarity with US accounting, tax and commercial law regulations
- Willingness to travel to other locations
- Experience of working with a team at multiple locations
- Good knowledge of ERP system (AX experience a plus)
- Microsoft office tool experience
- Analytical skills working with advance Excel and other reporting tools (HFM Hyperion)