Job Number: EB-1304053869
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare electrical design for large scale industrial and manufacturing projects
- Apply design knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems, and equipment specifications and selections
- Analyze complex engineering problems and offer effective resolutions
- Interact with all engineering disciplines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate the ability to take projects from inception to completion
- Individual will be working closely with Maintenance staff for technical and hands-on support
- Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Engineering and Electrical certifications and licenses
- Must have knowledge and experience in AutoCAD, PLCs, Servo controllers, Robot, and HMI System
- Should be an aggressive, self-starter with good trouble shooting skills in machine automation control.
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required