LaGrange, GA 31833
Logistics Specialist (Inventory Management)
Expectations: Accomplish day to day tactical objectives in support of the company and the department goals. Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM) initiatives. Embrace and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance and a union-free environment. Takes initiative to participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for current and future challenges.
Role(s): Support the Logistics Team through scheduling deliveries, control out-sourcing Warehouse, manage material stock level, resolving customer issues and reporting.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
· Manage warehouse storage optimization and material management
- Responsible to manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, planning, scheduling, cost, warehouse, receiving, and shipping.
- Performs analysis of customer demand, historical material usage, and forecast plans.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory, forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
- Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled on time
- Prepares customer delivery reports by analyzing and summarizing information and information to proactively communicate potential late deliveries.
- Establishes and supervises scheduling activities by monitoring material inventories, tracking progress of ddelivery and reviewing factors that affect schedules.
- Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance
- Coordinate and work with quality, engineering, machining and assembly operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address any issues.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing.
· Improve and manage 5S in supplier warehouses.
· Manage monthly invoices, inventory management invoices and closing costs.
· Participate in the C-TPAT, ISO, and GTQ programs.
· Other tasks as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’ s Degree (Supply Chain Management or related field)
· PC literate, Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
· Bilingual (English and Korean) preferred
1) Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related major
2) PC literate, Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
3) 1-3 years of experience in Logistics roles within an auto manufacturing from previous positons.