Job Number: EB-3567697578
Marketing Manager ($75-100K): will have 2-3 direct reports. The person leading the function currently will be moving into Facebook Ads solely and will be reporting directly to Ami so this function will not be up under the new Marketing Manager. She needs someone who can design plans and execute them; analytics, KPI’ s, data driven, hiring/coaching, holding the team accountable. Needs someone who can study the industry trends as well as their competition and then quickly plan and execute. They currently have 4.1M followers on Facebook, but they are looking to dramatically increase their reach on Instagram, Tik Tok, pinterest, influencer marketing, email, and text marketing. There is a graphic designer and web developer already in place so content creation will be more broad view than actual design. They currently do not know their customer acquisition costs, conversion rates and conversion costs so that they can more effectively budget and shift resources based on analytical data.
The Marketing Manager will have a peer that is the head of the buying/product purchase team that they will be working closely with.
The ideal candidate has a creative spirit with excellent business skills. They will have the ability to increase overall brand awareness and positioning.
- Manage and lead our Ecommerce Business-to-Business (B2B) website including daily operations, sales performance, site maintenance, analysis and insights
- Develop and execute web marketing calendar for product launches, sales, site updates, marketing communications, promotions, etc.
- Identify, recommend and execute strategies to drive significant increased website traffic, conversion rates, revenue and profitability, leveraging analytics and A/B site and email testing
- Manage online product merchandising by developing marketing strategies that provide customers with various ways to shop product
- Partner with the design and planning to develop and execute business driving ecommerce marketing strategies
- Identify, test and execute best in class online user experience that drive engagement and conversion
- Troubleshoot on-site bugs and work with developers to identify opportunities for improvement of online user experience
- Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunities beyond current organizational thinking by researching industry trends, seeking ways to bridge gaps in business objectives, pushing the business forward to exceed financial goals
- Aggregate all available data and analytics to accurately identify areas of opportunity for growth
- Provide analysis of key business metrics and site performance; evaluate ROI with key stakeholders to share learnings and present go forward strategy to drive business
- Develop and implement brand strategy, ensuring brand consistency, clarity and quality of all marketing communications
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for new and existing products including: campaigns, events, digital marketing, and promotions
- Work closely with the Creative Manager to develop marketing materials
- Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for the brand
- Define KPIs, measuring marketing campaign effectiveness and engagement
- Manage social media content across all company social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Perform continuous analysis of all social content and stories to increase customer engagement and build brand awareness
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, best practices, and competitive insights and emerging social media trends such as photography, postings, hashtags, etc.
- Experience in the Ecommerce business with proven success delivering business goals
- 5+ years’ in a leadership ecommerce/digital marketing role.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Great understanding of marketing and social landscape, best practices and metrics.
- Strong, strategic thinker able to visualize and convey a message into relevant and interesting content for social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Must be a creative analytical thinker and be able to problem solve, thrive in fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- In-depth understanding of how to develop and prioritize site functionality and seamlessly ensure site operations are fully functional
- Strong experience in Google analytics, MS Office suite and Social Media Platforms