Expectations: Accomplish day to day tactical objectives in support of the company and the department goals. Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM) initiatives. Embrace and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance and a union-free environment. Takes initiative to participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for current and future challenges.
Role(s): Supports the Production Control Team through providing solutions and alternative methods for resolving incorrect specification within the production line or unexpected production plan changes.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create Master List and cross check with E-BOM and SAP Master List.
• Create Material Master and add new materials into SAP.
• Update new FSC (Full Spec Code) for both MES and Master Data.
• Conduct monthly BOM accuracy check on SAP and of actual materials.
• Coordinate weekly Engineering Changer Order meetings.
• Receive and distribute Engineering Change Order information vis E-BOM and EPI System.
• Determine EPI (Expected Point of Implementation) date and inform related departments.
• Daily follow up on open Engineering Change Order with related departments.
• Update new Engineering Change Order and follow-up information every day.
• Manage long pending Engineering Change order.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’ s degree(BA/BS) in Manufacturing Engineering or related field
• 0- 3 years related experience preferred
• Bilingual in English and Korean
• PC literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office Products