Job Number: EB-2093378617
Production Control (Spec Control) Specialist
Key duties and responsibilities overview:
- Supports the Production Control Team through providing solutions and alternative methods for resolving incorrect specification within the production line or unexpected production plan changes.
- Create Master List and cross check with E-BOM and SAP Master List.
- Create Material Master and add new materials into SAP.
- Update new FSC (Full Spec Code) for both MES and Master Data.
- Conduct monthly BOM accuracy check on SAP and of actual materials.
- Coordinate weekly Engineering Changer Order meetings.
- Receive and distribute Engineering Change Order information vis E-BOM and EPI System.
- Determine EPI (Expected Point of Implementation) date and inform related departments.
- Daily follow up on open Engineering Change Order with related departments.
- Update new Engineering Change Order and follow-up information every day.
- Manage long pending Engineering Change order.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum education, skills, and/or experience required:
- Bachelor’ s degree(BA/BS) in Manufacturing Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- 0- 3 years related experience preferred
- PC literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office Products