Job Number: EB-5780893804
Production Control Specialist- Process Control
Key duties and responsibilities overview:
- Supports the Production Control Team through overseeing production downtime, solving part shortage issues, communicating with customer, appealing chargebacks, and daily reporting.
- Manage production line downtime and create line downtime report for management.
- Provide solutions and alternative methods for resolving incorrect specifications on production lines, or unexpected production plan changes.
- Track implementation of engineering changes and communicate these changes to production team.
- Communicate to the customer any part shortages or empty skids that have the potential to impact the customer. Work with customer to adjust the production plan in these cases.
- Process and submit replacement module orders to the production lines and coordinate delivery to the customer.
- Compile and distribute daily reports such as production log, replacement parts, and missed bumper install log.
- Enter replacement orders (M-orders) as required.
- Be familiar with all components in facility, supplier, lead time, etc.
- Basic understanding of Bill of Material (BOM) concepts
- Understand and be able to generate forecast plan in all forms: hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum education, skills, and/or experience required:
- 0-3 years of experience in manufacturing /automotive environment
- Bachelor’ s Degree (Mechanical Engineering or related field), preferred
- PC literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Lean Certification
- Strong Communication skills