Job Number: EB-1961676464
Quality Control Process Manager
75-95K + ($6, 000 car allowance)
Expectations: Cascades department strategy through the establishment of team and individual objectives performed by self, subordinates, and supporting staff within assigned budget. Leads by example to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM) initiatives. Embraces and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance, and a union-free environment. Leads efforts in developing self and others to ensure that a knowledge and skilled workforce is prepared to overcome current and future challenges.
Role(s): Manage/Monitor the execution of quality management systems, procedures and policies through the use of metrology, statistical process control, and physical inspection.Conducts application and analysis testing and inspection of parts and processes in order to ensure standards are met; uses same to develop, operate and improve quality control systems. Supports and advises management on all aspects of quality control.
- Ensure the quality of Supplied Parts & Internal Processes through collaborative partnerships within the suppliers, internally and KMMG.
- Prepare detailed plans, reports, and schedules for the Quality Department.
- Develop, implement and manage Supplier quality control program for LP (local) suppliers.
- Plan and initiate supplier development initiatives for Supplier Quality improvement.
- Work directly with Quality Assurance Department for investigation analysis of field claims, supplier and internally process audits and quality KPIs documentation analysis and reporting.
- Provide direction for implementing inspection plans, FTTQ, In-process, final inspection, sampling, and inspection acceptance criteria.
- Issue and effectively monitor quality issues (Supplier/Internal) through MQIR. Continuous monitor for effectiveness of improvement actions.
- Analyze and manage data reports.
- Utilize Quality management System (QMS) to manage OS&D defect details and MQIR.
- Manage downtime charge back and non-conformance charge back to suppliers.
- Attend weekly EO meeting to receive new Engineering Order Change (EO) details and share ISIR and sample status.
- Manage EO/4M change ISIR with KMMG and follow-up on approval status.
- Participate on cross-functional teams with other departments, business, and engineering disciplines.
- Provide independent oversight and review of deliverables throughout the life cycle of each program.
- Manage/Monitor quality program status indicators, performance measurements and reporting requirements.
- Assists with implementing inspection plans, FTTQ, In-process, final inspection, sampling, and inspection acceptance criteria.
- Apply problem solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving all quality issues.
- Comply with MOBIS GPOMS (Golbal Plant Operating Management System)
- Other tasks as assignedExperience: 5+ YearsEducation: Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS)Equivalent Experience / Education: 5+ years of experience in manufacturing/automotive industryAdditional / Other Requirements:
- Degree Field: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
- Managerial Experience: 3+ Years
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Quality or Process Engineering preferred
- Modern Quality Principles and Applications Experience
- TS 16949 / IATF Management Experience