Georgetown, KY 40324
- In manufacturing (Forging and inspection preferred but not required)
- Blue print reading (understanding of tolerances, dimensions and how tolerances are applied)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) Able to create spreadsheets, presentations, Quality and Envinromental instructions, etc.
- Basic understanding of Statistical Process Control
- Basic understanding of Quality / Environmental Management Systems
- Understanding of gages and how used (Preferred but not required)
- Proven experience dealing & resolving customer issues
Requirements (Not limited to the following):
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to work any hours as needed
- Must be willing to travel to customer at any time including weekends to support
- Must be willing to take phone calls after hours from plant and / or customers
- Must be willing to stay at customer for long periods of time to support
- Be involved with Quality and Environmental Management Systems including internal and external audits
- Attend training at customers or other outside sources to support customer requirements, internal requirements, QMS, EMS, etc.