West Point, GA 31833
Role(s): Support the Logistics Team through scheduling deliveries, control out-sourcing warehouse, manage material stock level, resolving customer issues and reporting.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
· Manage warehouse storage optimization and material management
- Responsible to manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, planning, scheduling, cost, warehouse, receiving, and shipping.
- Performs analysis of customer demand, historical material usage, and forecast plans.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory, forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
- Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled on time
- Prepares customer delivery reports by analyzing and summarizing information and information to proactively communicate potential late deliveries.
- Establishes and supervises scheduling activities by monitoring material inventories, tracking progress of ddelivery and reviewing factors that affect schedules.
- Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance
- Coordinate and work with quality, engineering, machining and assembly operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address any issues.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing.
· Improve and manage 5S in supplier warehouses.
· Manage monthly invoices, inventory management invoices and closing costs.
· Participate in the C-TPAT, ISO, and GTQ programs.
· Other tasks as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’ s Degree (Supply Chain Management or related field)
· PC literate, Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
· Bilingual (English and Korean) preferred